Saturday 18 August 2012

Darling Diva Polish - Roller Girl swatches and review

Hello my precious Junkies! Today's polish that I have to show you is Roller Girl by Darling Diva Polish. It is an amazing charcoal jelly almost packed with lots of colorful glitter.


 (Look how beautiful it is in the bottle!) 

For my nails I used 4 coats to get it how I like it, but full coverage can be made in 3 coats. 



All in all, I love this polish. It applied smoothly, I did not need a top coat, and it dried really quickly. It was kind of sheer looking during the first 2 coats but I believe building the layers of this polish is totally worth it opposed to layering it over a similar color.

Darling Diva Polishes can be purchased at her etsy shop here which will be reopening tomorrow Sunday August 19th, 2012 in the late afternoon. You can also interact with her on her facebook page found here

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3 

*This polish was sent for my honest review*



No comments:

Post a Comment