Monday 20 August 2012

Nail Art August: #8 Stripes

Okay I know I'm not the only nail blogger that does this, but right before removing my previous mani, I decided "why not try something out on top of it?".

I created this colorful stripe manicure using Milani nail art brushes in the colors:
-705 Draw in Pink
-707 Blue Print
-708 Yellow Design
-709 Green Sketch
-711 Orange Graph

I personally like the vertical and diagonal versions opposed to the horizontal, but it is all beautiful none the less & very easy to do! I like how bold these colors are and how nicely they apply. I'm not gonna lie though, some of the brushes have "fly away's" if that's what you want to call them, and that can ruin your perfect line if you don't fix it. Other than that, no complaints over here! Will you try some crazy stripes too?




Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment: