Friday 30 November 2012

Born Pretty Store 6 Shape Silver Rhinestones Review

Good evening lovely ladies and gents, thank goodness it's Friday! A short will ago I was contacted by the always lovely Daisy again from the Born Pretty Store to do another review! If you haven't seen it yet, you can read it here. I actually received 2 items for review, but I've decided to break it down into two separate posts to give them their own spotlight. First up, I will be reviewing the 6 Shapes Silver Glitter Rhinestones Nail Art Decorations.

Shipping and Packaging
The package arrived a little over 3 weeks after being sent from their facility in Hong Kong which is their average shipping time. Both items arrived in a large bubble mailer & the rhinestones themselves are contained in a wheel came in a cute little baggy.


Product and Trial
 These rhinestones are all silver (Duhhhh :p) and come in 6 different shapes. These shapes are:
-Stars
-Hearts
-Flowers
-Squares
-Circles
-Ovals

I used all of shapes in the manicure below to give you some ideas of how they can be used for designs. My base color is For Audrey by China Glaze which is a beautiful tiffany blue.





Final Thoughts
Overall I give this product a thumbs up! My only disappointment was that I wish the hearts were more defined, they looked like indented circles in my opinion. But I would still recommend it because it is very affordable and rhinestones are always "in" year round.

The 6 Shape Silver Rhinestones costs $3.84 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout, you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase!


Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Rhinestones: http://www.bornprettystore.com/shapes-silver-glitter-rhinestones-nail-decoration-p-2576.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3


*Products sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment