Tuesday 20 November 2012

Bring On The Snow!

Good afternoon my loves! Personally, I was gonna wait until December to start these but.... It's time for HOLIDAY NAILS!!!! I was kindly sent an email from Nail Polish Canada asking to take part in a nail art contest, and how could I not? This week's theme is snow. My base color is Milani in the color Sail Away, and everything else is hand drawn. Here's what I came up with.





If you could please do me a favor and vote for me it would be greatly appreciated. I'm going up against some really big bloggers and to be honest I'm kinda nervous ahaha.


Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

3 comments:

  1. This is just great! You got the snow on the trees perfect - looks like maybe a really dry brush to get that stipple look? Not sure - I have to play a little and see if I can get that texture you got that is so snow like.

    ReplyDelete