Monday 26 November 2012

Candeo Colors - Laser Light Swatches & Review

I absolutely despise Mondays, who agrees with me?!?! But I love blogging which I will do whenever and where ever (but I admit once I am finish writing this post, I am going to SLEEP!).  Today's polish is another Candeo Colors polish in the color Laser Light.




Laser Light definitely lives up to its name! Laser Light is a glitter top coat that is jam packed with holographic bar, hexagonal, and even crescent shaped glitters. Below is one coat of Laser Light over 2 coats of Finger Paints Go Van Gogh!





I'm usually not a fan of anything with bar glitters because they tend to lift or require special placement so they are not hanging over your free edge, but these ones did not! The glitter laid completely flat and applied decently on the nail. The only thing I have to say is to make sure your base color is completely dry or it might drag off.

What's on your nails today?

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

No comments:

Post a Comment