Thursday 29 November 2012

Candeo Colors - Snowbird Swatches & Review

Good afternoon my loves<3 ! Today's post is gonna be short yet sweet because I am 1) Lazy and 2) Tired ( At least I'm honest haha).


This polish is called Snowbird by Candeo Colors. Snowbird is a glitter topcoat containing matte blue glitters in various sizes, medium gold holo hexagonal glitter, and tiny holographic green glitters.

Below Snowbird is shown over 2 coats of NYC's Water Street Blue.






I love this polish! It applied beautifully and its such a beautiful twist on the expected blue winter polish. In retrospect, I should have swatched this over a lighter color so you could truly see the beauty of this polish. Perhaps I will in the future and update this post, who knows.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment:

  1. The beauty still shows over this base. very beautiful polish and swatches.

    ReplyDelete