Tuesday 6 November 2012

Darling Diva Polish - Dreamy Swatches & Review



Hello, how are you guys doing  ^_^ ?  This is the first of 4 polishes I will be reviewing for Darling Diva Polish. This one is called Dreamy, which is a perfect name because after I put it on I was in a trance! Dreamy is a holographic top coat containing 3 different holographic mediums including two grades of spectraflair and a super fine holographic powder.

I tested this top coat over three colors. The first being one coat of Cult Nail's Nevermore:







Over one coat of Milani's Violet Dash:





And over one coat of Finger Paints Go Van Gogh!:







I had such a hard time narrowing down the photographs because they were all so beautiful! I'm absolutely in love with this polish. I have seen other holographic top coats that have contained too much or too little spectraflair that ended up changing the color of the base color, but this one is the perfect amount. It applies smoothly and evenly and the holo is extremely apparent indoors and outdoors.

Another good thing about this polish is that it is inexpensive compared to most others. If you are very involved in polish, you should know that spectraflair is very hard to find and the prices for polishes containing them is going up. Dreamy only costs $12.00, compared to others going as high as $25.00.

Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$12 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals! Stay tuned for the other 3 polishes, you'll love them as much as I do!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

3 comments:

  1. Is it a good top coat on its own, or would you put something over it? How does it wear? :) I think I might need it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good top coat on its own, very shiny! But I would still recommend a good top coat if you want to maintain the manicure for a long time. It wears BEAAAUUUUUUTIFULLY!!!!!!!! Believe it or not, its even more holo in person <3 Hope that helps!

      Delete