Friday 9 November 2012

Darling Diva Polish - Release The Kraken V2 Swatches & Review

Let me start this post off by saying THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!! This week has felt never ending, so I'm glad the weekend is finally here so I can relax and do some swatches and nail art. Today's post is the third of four polishes from Darling Diva Polish I have to show you called Release The Kraken V2.




Release The Kraken V2 is a white jelly polish with multi colored matte and iridescent glitters along with midnight blue metallic glitters. Release the Kraken was originally designed for Carrie (The creator of DDP) and her friends, but because it was so beautiful she knew that she had to make it available to the public. Below is 2 coats of Release The Kraken V2 on its own.




Although I have 3 or 4 white jelly base polishes with glitter, I can honestly say this is like no other that I own. I love the glitter combination within this polish and it looks beautiful with my skin tone. It applies very evenly and there is no need to play around with the glitters for them to apply where they need to be. I give this polish 2 thumbs up!

Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$12 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

No comments:

Post a Comment