Monday 3 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas Challenge: Green

Today is the second day of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge and today's theme is green. I was absolutely clueless as to what I was gonna do for this theme, and ended up grabbing colors and letting what ever comes to mind flow. I also did a second manicure, but this one has no nail art because it's so pretty on its own!

The first look was created using:
*Sally Hansen - Green With Envy (base)
*Cult Nails - Nevermore
*Finger Paints - Tough Art To Follow
*China Glaze - Glittering Garland
*Finger Paints - Sketch N Etch
*Finger Paints - Go Van Gogh!
*Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet



This second manicure is China Glaze's Glittering Garland from their 2011 holiday collection, isn't it beautiful!?!




Which look do you prefer? Make sure to check out Iced Lacquer for links to other bloggers participating in the challenge and see what they came up with!


Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

3 comments:

  1. Both are pretty but I love the first one because I'm a sucker of dots lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the dotticure is just so darn cute! And I love the color of the second mani!

    ReplyDelete