Monday 10 December 2012

Darling Diva Polish - Frah-zhee-lay Swatches & Review

Today's post is my final Darling Diva Polish review and it is for Frah-zhee-lay from the A Christmas Story collection. Frah-zhee-lay gets it's name from this funny clip in the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcZwoZskVMk

FRAH-ZHEE-LAY, it must be Italian (BWAHAHA)! Frah-zhee-lay consists of red, green, iridescent, and silver holographic hexagonal glitter along with gold holographic bar glitters in a clear base. If applied properly it may be worn alone in 3-4 coats, but below I swatched one coat of Frah-zhee-lay over one coat of A Rose Mylady by Milani.

I really enjoy this polish. It is recommended to go over Christmas colored polishes, but I just had to see what it would look like over a color I could wear anytime in the year and I'm glad I did. It's very versatile and I can't wait to try it over a darker color to get the iridescent glitter to show. It applies beautifully on its own, but I did place some of the silver hexes to my liking.


 Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$12 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!


Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3


*Products sent for my honest review*

3 comments: