Sunday 30 December 2012

Darling Diva Polish - Leprechaun's Gold Swatches & Review

Only 2 more days until we enter the new year folks!

Today's post is another polish from another upcoming Darling Diva Polish collection inspired by St. Patrick's Day. The polish is called Leprechaun's Gold, and if you liked A Christmas Story or Seriously serious you are going to LOVE this! Leprechaun's Gold consists of green and gold micro glitters (for a while I thought I was seeing blue, but I think it was because I was staring at it too long LOL) in a clear base. This polish may be layered over other colors, but to show you the natural beauty of the polish I swatched it on its own. Below is 3 thin coats of Leprchaun's Gold.

To be honest, I probably only have 10 green polishes in my entire collection of around 250 polishes because they usually don't look flattering on me, but this may just be my favorite of the few that I have. In case you haven't noticed yet, I'm a sucker for lots of sparkle and this polish is full of it! It also dried pretty darn quickly for 3 coats of glitter, but I HIGHLY recommend the glue base coat or the aluminum foil removal for this because it is a looootttt of glitter! I also recommend a top coat for a smooth finish.

Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$12 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Products sent for my honest review*

5 comments:

  1. I love that green!! How sparkly and fabulous. I have a ton of green, but may just have to get that as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous! Love the really yellow glitter in it!!! And her new bottles look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the new labels too! Pretty labels to go with pretty polish!

      Delete
  3. So pretty. Love the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete