Sunday 9 December 2012

Darling Diva Polish - Sugar Rush Swatches & Review

A lot of you were anxious to know what the name of the polish was that I posted on my Facebook page yesterday and what it looks like, so I'm finally gonna tell you! This beautiful polish is called Sugar Rush by Darling Diva Polish. Sugar Rush consists of translucent large neon hexes, iridescent glitters, and silver holographic powder. This polish is meant for layering.



Below I layered one coat of Sugar Rush over Milani's White on the Spot and then over Cult Nails' Nevermore. I'm telling you in advance, the base color of your manicure will change this polish drastically!






I love the different looks I can achieve from this one polish! I did dab this polish into place to get an even distribution of glitter on the nails, but if you don't really care normal application works just fine. A good topcoat is needed for this polish for a smooth finish. Other than that, I've yet to find anything bad to say about this polish... I give it two thumbs up!

Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$12 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Products sent for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. I Love how different it looks over black. Possibly how I would wear this one.

    ReplyDelete