Tuesday 18 December 2012

Naild'It Unique Nail Polish - Caramel Apple Swatches & Review

It's exactly one week from Christmas! I can't wait to be off school and be around family, what are you looking forward too?

Today I'm here to show you a Naild'it Unique Nail Polish called Caramel Apple. I believe it was originally released as a part of  her fall collection, but I think it may be a part of her holiday 2012 collection as well. Caramel Apple consists of brown, copper, and green glitters of different shapes and sizes along with large gold holographic hexagonal glitters. The unusual twist to this polish is, it actually smells like caramel apples!

Below is one coat of Caramel Apples over two coats of You Don't Know Jacques by OPI.
This polish is absolutely beautiful! I love how versatile this polish is, and how easily and evenly it applies. It also does not need a top coat to have a smooth finish, but I did apply one coat for personal preference. The also enjoy the smell of the polish. It is not too over powering or too subtle which is perfect.

Naild'It is currently not selling from her Etsy shop, however it can still be purchased from LlaroweOverall Beauty , and Mei Mei's Signatures. For sneak peeks, swatches, and updates like her Facebook fanpage HERE.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Products sent for my honest review* 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a unique glitter! I absolutely love it! You also picked a perfect polish to swatch it over. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete