Tuesday 5 February 2013

Darling Diva Polish - Wardrobe Malfunction Swatches & Review

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are all doing well! Today on the blog is the last Darling Diva Polish that I have to show you (FINALLY!). This polish is called Wardrobe Malfunction and it is a blurple based polish with tiny blue iridescent glitters. I ended up re-doing the photos for this one polish FOUR TIMES before I could get them as accurate as I possibly could. Below is 2 coats of Wardrobe Malfunction on its own. Just as the previous polish, there are two sets of photos; the first being in light and the second being taken in the shade to show off the different details of this polish. 
 In the shade:
This polish is truly stunning, definitely my second favorite of the bunch! I swear every time I looked at this polish the color was different. I only wish I could capture the tiny blue iridescent glitters, but it blends in with the color of the polish. For me personally, the polish was showing a bit more on the blue side opposed to the purple. It applied smoothly and evenly and dried quickly
Darling Diva Polishes costs between $8-$12 and can be purchased from her etsy shop found here. Don't forget to check out her Facebook fanpage found here also for sneak peeks, updates, and deals!

Peace & Love,

--TPJ<3





*Products sent for my honest review*

2 comments: