Friday 8 February 2013

Rainbow Sugar Spun Nails

Good morning guys! Today's post was suggested by Tanejasbride - A Blog about Cosmetics & Nail Polish (Thank you!) and it is sugar spun nails. Before last night I have never attempted these nails because it looked difficult to me. But after looking up "how to" videos on good old Youtube I found it very easy, but it really is time consuming! The base of this manicure is Cult Nails Nevermore topped with a coat of Darling Diva Polish Dreamy. The colors I used for the rainbow are:
  • Milani - Violet Dash
  • Orly - Blue Collar
  • NYC - High Line Green
  • Milani - Yellow Whiz
  • Milani - Jiffy Orange
  • Milani - Rapid Cherry
If there any other designs you would like me to attempt comment below or on the pinned post on my Facebook fanpage!
 Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment:

  1. Wow that must have taken FOREVER! Worth it though - totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete