Wednesday 27 March 2013

Born Pretty Store- 3 Size Baby Pearl Rhinestone Decoration Wheel Review

Good afternoon everyone and TGIATLW (Thank God It's Almost The Long Weekend)! Today I have some pretty pearl rhinestones to show you from the Born Pretty Store.
The 3 Size Baby Pearl Rhinestone Decoration Wheel consists of approximately 1200 flat-bottomed pearl decorations that come in 3 sizes; 4mm, 3mm, and 1.5mm and are contained in a nail wheel. The base color I used to show off these pearls is 3 coats of Pink Slippers by Milani.
 I'm normally not the type to wear big ol' decorations on my nails because I have a bad habit of picking them off, but I actually love these! I can see them even being worn on weddings over a nice off-white just to spice things up! I did not need to use nail glue to get these to stick on my nails and placement is very easy.

The 3 Size Baby Pearl Rhinestone Decoration Wheel cost $4.14 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.
Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Pearl Rhinestones: http://www.bornprettystore.com/sizes-nail-baby-pearl-rhinestone-decoration-wheel-p-287.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3


*Some products sent for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea! I have one of those pearl wheels and didn't know what to do with it. I love how you combined the little and big. Good idea!

    When you get a chance check out my blog for a Naked 2 palette giveaway!

    http://vscupcakecouture.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway-naked-2-palette.html

    ReplyDelete