Friday 28 June 2013

Rainbow Honey - The Summer of 199X Swatches & Review

TGIF! Today I have 3 polishes from Rainbow Honey's brand new Summer of 199X collection to show you guys. Each one is beautiful & perfect year round, but why tell you when I can show you?!


First up is Mint Flavor which consists of a subtle green shimmer in an aqua/baby blue base. Usually when you hear of mint colored polishes you imagine it being more of a green color, so I was a little surprised when I saw that it looked like a baby blue creme. Still beautiful regardless! My swatches are 2 coats worn alone.

Next up is Tessie which consists of a very subtle pink and blue shimmer in a periwinkle creme base. My swatches are 2 coats worn alone.

Lastly is I Miss You which is a glitter top coat consisting of a blue shimmer and different shaped pastel glitters in a clear base. My swatches are 1 coat of I miss you over Mint Flavor, and 1 coat over Tessie.

Overall I really do like what this collection has to offer. Although I got the more "tamed" polishes of the set, they are done very well and that is always appreciated. Be sure to check out other blogger's swatches of the other colors in this collection because they are GORGEOUS. These polishes applied very easily and dried quickly. I would certainly recommend these polishes!

Rainbow Honey polishes can be purchased from http://www.rainbowhoney.com/, and other online retailers that sell her polishes which can be found  here! Don't forget to Like Rainbow Honey on Facebook & Twitter for updates, sneak peeks, swatches, and contests!

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3



*Products sent for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. All three are gorgeous! My favorite is probably Tessie because I love a good purple.

    ReplyDelete