Monday 19 August 2013

Born Pretty Store - Black Arabesque Water Decals Review

Two Born Pretty Store reviews in one day?! Yup, that's how I roll! Today I have another set of water decals from the Born Pretty Store to show you. 

I chose the Black Arabesque design decals because I thought they were pretty, and a quick way to achieve elegant looking nails. This pattern comes with 20 decals of different sizes and patterns to best suit you. The base color of my manicure is 2 coats of When Doves Cry by Darling Diva Polish from her Prince inspired collection which I will be reviewing VERY soon! I used two of the decals on my ring finger. I did not use a top coat, but you may if you like.

I love these decals! Who needs a nail salon when you have easy to use decals like these?! You can't see any "film" after applying these which I thought might happen at first glance. Nothing negative at all to say about these decals.

The Black Arabesque Water Decals currently cost $1.86 with free shipping, but Daisy has provided me with a coupon for you guys to make the deal even sweeter! If you use the code "SKL91" during checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase from the Born Pretty Store for all of your nail art needs.

Don't forget to stay in touch with the Born Pretty Store for more deals and updates!
Website: www.bornprettystore.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore2010?fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bornprettystore
Link to Black Arabesque Water Decals: http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-water-decals-sticker-transfer-sticker-black-arabesque-pattern-h015-p-6437.html

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

2 comments: