Wednesday 6 November 2013

Milani - Totally Cool Swatches

Happy humpday! Today on the blog I have some swatches of this AMAZEBALLZ polish called Totally Cool by Milani. I don't know if this polish is still being made by Milani (as I can't find it in Canada), but if you ever spot it you will definitely want to get your hands on this polish!

Totally Cool is a bright royal purple leaning blue with shimmers that shift from a reddish-pink, to bronze. My swatches are 3 coats worn alone.


This polish has made my love affair with the color purple stronger than ever <3 ! Everything about this polish & its quality is faaaaabulous! In the first two coats this polish gives a jelly like look, but in 3-4 coats (depending on how you apply your polish) it should be completely opaque. Strongly recommend you add this polish to your collection if you don't already have it.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

1 comment: