Sunday 1 December 2013

NOTD - SomeTHING Different? Jelly Sandwich Nails

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I wanted to share what is currently on my nails with you guys because I think it's very cute!


Although this manicure may seem obnoxiously bright and absurd during this time of year in certain people's opinions, I don't give a rat's patootie because I like it and that's all that matters haha! The polishes I used to accomplish this look is 2 coats of Awesome Orange by Milani, followed by one coat of Thing by CrowsToes, followed by another 2 coats of Awesome Orange.



I'm pretty sure this is my first time doing a jelly sandwich, and I love the concept! I also can't believe I've had my bottle of Thing for over a year and this is my first time using it in a full manicure, boy have I been missing out! This polish is the ULTIMATE glitterbomb and has quickly become one of my favorite polishes in my entire collection.


Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

No comments:

Post a Comment