Wednesday 8 January 2014

Sally Hansen Trendy Spring 2014 Insta-Dri Polishes Swatches & Review

Today on the blog I have two trendy Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes for Spring 2014! I will be showcasing 2 of the 8 recommended polishes for the rapidly approaching spring, as well as showing off my Bundle Monster Stamping Month manicure for today! The two colors I received Jade Jump and Go For Gold.


Jade Jump is a mint green creme polish. My swatches are two coats worn alone.


Go For Gold is a gold foil polish. My swatches are one coat worn alone.


I then stamped over Go For Gold with White On The Spot by Milani, using plate BM-H03.





Overall I really like the quality of these polishes, great as a base color and for stamping! These polishes did not streak for me, and dried pretty quickly in comparison to regular polishes. These colors may not be original, but I'd definitely buy more from this line just because of how good the quality is for the price.


Jade Jump If you wish to purchase the Insta-Dri polishes seen here or any others from the Insta-Dri line, these polishes are currently available nationwide  at a price of $4.95 each.

Peace & Love,
--TPJ<3

*Product(s) sent for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment